In addition to the Vaccination Policy, CSEC has adopted the following measures to improve fan safety and comfort.
1. Cleaning Program
- Increased touch point cleaning.
- All cleaning products are Health Canada approved against COVID-19.
- 6 Electrostatic Sprayers were added to provide extended protection with the application of disinfectant solution. Our main products used are Unitab and Vital Oxide, both hospital-grade EPA-registered disinfectant sanitizers.
- Visible teams circulate throughout the arena sanitizing high touch areas; lobbies, restaurants, seats, washrooms.
- Venues are cleaned and sanitized prior to, and following all events.
2. Hand Sanitizers
- Provided at all entry points and throughout the facility.
- All fans are required to bring and wear their own masks. Some disposable masks will be available upon request.
4. Air Quality and Circulation
- MERV-13 (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value) rated filters are installed in the bowl areas of the Saddledome. These exceed provincial guidelines.
- Air in the seating bowl and throughout the Saddledome is refreshed with outside air multiple times throughout the event.
- Surface and air quality testing conducted during events to ensure we meet or exceed provincial guidelines.
- All food and beverage and retail operations within both venues have switched the point of sale (POS) system to Square Register thus allowing for contactless and cashless payments.
- Mobile ticketing allows for contactless scanning of event tickets from a mobile device, without the need to handle paper tickets. All event tickets are now provided as mobile tickets.